This rare condition is only likely to occur when a client has improperly converted a POST request to a GET request with long query information, when the client has descended into a URI “black hole” of redirection (e. The server is refusing to service the request because the Request-URI is longer than the server is willing to interpret. , a redirected URI prefix that points to a suffix of itself), or when the server is under attack by a client attempting to exploit security holes present in some servers using fixed-length buffers for reading or manipulating the Request-URI.
If the 307 status code is received in response to a request other than GET or HEAD, the user agent MUST NOT automatically redirect the request unless it can be confirmed by the user, since this might change the conditions under which the request was issued.
It shows that you care for your visitors and made an attempt to catch them. A custom error page will be an added feature and advantage to your website. According to a recent poll conducted by the web masters, only 23% of visitors that encounter a 404 page make a second attempt to find the missing page. The rest 77% of visitors will not make any effort to find a missing page whenever they encounter a 404 error. So, customizing such an error page on your site will increase your chances of keeping those visitors on your site.
Except when responding to a HEAD request, the server SHOULD include an entity containing an explanation of the error situation, and whether it is a temporary or permanent condition. These status codes are applicable to any request method. User agents SHOULD display any included entity to the user. The 4xx class of status code is intended for cases in which the client seems to have erred.
Htaccess file amended as per the WordPress instructions. Now presumably this is something to do with how I have Apache serving a WordPress install etc. It works fine, but I’ve a niggling feeling that when Munin/Lynx tries to load localhost/server-status, it’s looking for it in /var/www/. Php file one level up and the. The web site lives in /var/www/wordpress, with the index.
The protocol SHOULD be switched only when it is advantageous to do so. For example, switching to a newer version of HTTP is advantageous over older versions, and switching to a real-time, synchronous protocol might be advantageous when delivering resources that use such features.
On modern windows, If you edit httpd. Conf from your normal user account you can end up creating a 2nd copy specific to your userid that the server doesn't see. Make sure to edit it as Administrator.
The request might or might not eventually be acted upon, as it might be disallowed when processing actually takes place. There is no facility for re-sending a status code from an asynchronous operation such as this. The request has been accepted for processing, but the processing has not been completed.
The response MUST NOT include an entity. The server has fulfilled the request and the user agent SHOULD reset the document view which caused the request to be sent. This response is primarily intended to allow input for actions to take place via user input, followed by a clearing of the form in which the input is given so that the user can easily initiate another input action.
No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address. The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI.
Whois Server Version 2. JP Name Server: 04. Jp Name Server: 03. Com Name Server: 01. JP Name Server: 03. Sun, 23 Oct 2016 09:20:41 GMT. Jp Name Server: 02. JP Status: ok https.
I set up my server in eclipse and when I run it the console prints: mai 02, 2013 4:05:13 PM org. AprLifecycleListener init INFO: The APR based.